Sunday Social- 12/15

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social

Sorry to post this so late, but better late than never, right? Today has been a very emotional day and I will share the event of today in another post but for now I just cannot emotionally put them into words.

1. What are your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
I cannot tell you how many christmas movies that I love. Here are my favorites:

2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays? If so, what? If not what would you do?
Actually yes, I am volunteering at a really large food bank here in Central Ohio on tuesday. I get to pack food for families, stock shelves and also take families through to pick our food. I am very excited to help out! I had open time so I wanted to do something to help during that time.

3. What was your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
I cannot remember one specific item that stands out more than all others. I guess I would probably say my American Girl dolls and their accessories were really a big deal for me =)

4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays?
I have the worst memory, probably gift cards to go clothing shopping. I was big on shopping, as most teens are!

5. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
This really depends on what family we are with. In my family we always cooked a fancy meal and opened a present (the kids open a present). In Justin's mom's side of the family there is a big meal/party at his Aunt's house.
  1. Some great movies there! Hope you're OK, if you need to chat just holler! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you weren't having such a good day! Keep your head up!
    Stopping by from the Social!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched Polar Express for the first time last night. So cute! Hope you are having a better day today.

    ReplyDelete