Must Have Monday- All that GLITTERS!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Better late than never?

Sorry I am so late to post but today has been VERY busy. It is our "Christmas" celebration with my parents and Justin's dad. They came over and we cooked all day and hung out, had an awesome dinner and now we are watching Polar Express. I will post all the details one of the next couple days. Without further ado here are my must haves this week.... and guess what? THEY ALL SPARKLE!
I am DYING for this dress. They are out of every size except medium. I might cry about this {or maybe I already did}. How absolutely awesome is it?!?! Glittery, sparkly, baby doll cut, neutral, FABULOUS.
Pink & Glitter= Lindsey

Party. Dress.

Glittery Chevron..... have I died and gone to heaven?!?! Please appear in my closet, I beg you!

So fun, and it comes in lots of colors!

I will soon be sporting glitter leggings, word.




  1. Those leggings are OUT OF CONTROL. I have pictures for my MHM but no post because I was incredibly busy. I'm a bad friend. I know. But if it makes it any better- I gave you shout outs in tomorrow's pst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glitter leggings are so pretty!! The V Neck party dress is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete