Must Have Monday Link-Up {#2}

Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to the 2nd week of Must Have Monday! Sorry for not posting until now but the holiday weekend has my life backed up. I promise I am getting back on track though!

Here are my must haves for the week:
 Pretty, pretty! I love the color mint and I have the perfect sweater to wear this with. I think I will need to order this very soon. It is on my Xmas list!

I am a lover of leopard. These would look great on me at work!

Leopard scarf, please! Adds some fashion to this outfit that would be otherwise boring, loving it.

How cool are these? I wish that I knew how to do these at home.

I must find this dress. This was an advertisement for the scarf but the dress is what caught my eye and I need it.

So without further ado.....

What are your must haves this monday?





  1. Those nails are so cute! But I would worry that they'd get caught on all my clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the glitter is actually inside of the nails and not on top! Otherwise it would snag on all my stuff too which is super annoying!

      Delete