Slowcooker BBQ Ribs
- 4 pounds Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce (I use Montgomery Inn)
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place ribs in foil lined cookie sheet and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While ribs are baking, in a medium bowl combine BBQ sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, worcestershire, and oregano.
- Turn ribs over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Drain fat.
- Place ribs in slow cooker (I cut each slab in half and stood them up on their sides in order to fit them all and cook more evenly).
- Pour sauce mixture on top.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until tender (6 to 6.5 is enough in my crock pot).