Girls Weekend in Austin

Monday, August 19, 2013

I just had one of the best weekends that I have had in a long time. I had the pleasure of traveling to Austin, TX to have a girls weekend with 36 other women!

Ever since my husband and I started trying to conceive and had trouble I became part of an online support board about infertility. Over the past 4 years the board has changed, migrated locations, and amazingly progressed to a success after infertility board. It is unreal how close you can become with a group of women who share their most vulnerable moments and fears in a group like this. These women were an immense source of support, knowledge, and love for me.

Each year there is a national get together that moves locations each time. This time was Austin, TX one of my FAVORITE places. It was absolutely amazing to get to hug the women who have done so much for me. It didn't even feel like I was headed there to see a bunch of people I hadn't met before because truthfully they know more about me than many friends do.

We staying at the swanky "W" and partied at their pool and hit the downtown bars! We also had a party bus complete with poles for our saturday night events =)

We had SO much fun and the experience was irreplaceable. I can't wait until next year!

Without further ado, here are pictures from the trip...




























Post a Comment