Must Read List for 2014 & Happies and Crappies

Friday, January 3, 2014

I am really trying hard to get myself into reading. I love reading but the hard part is finding time to read and staying awake to do it. Now that I will be working more than 40 hours a week on top of everything else it will only be harder but I really want to do it. So here are some of the books that I really want to read in 2014. If you have any that you would like to suggest or any comments about any of these PLEASE let me know in the comments!

Losing Hope (Hopeless #2)- Colleen Hoover
The Dinner- Herman Koch
The Fault in our Stars- John Green
Slammed- Colleen Hoover
Hunger Games Mockingjay (#3)- Suzanne Collins

So, what would you recommend? What is on your list to read for 2014?

I am also linking up for Happies & Crappies today. I love this linkup, so fun!
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies:
- New job, woot! I will posting about this tomorrow.
- Feeling like 2014 will be a year of growth
- DH went to the grocery for me today, hath hell frozen over? Love it!
- It snowed a lot today and I love snow!

Crappies:
- Currently my throat hurts.
- I have been having bedtime insomnia lately... ambien please!
- My son woke up 5 times tonight after I put him to bed, arg.

That's all folks! {loony toons anyones?}


  1. It seems like everyone I know is reading The Fault of our Stars! I hope you find more time to read this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fault in Our Stars is on my to read list too. I try to read 30 minutes in the morning, at lunch and before bed but it doesn't always happen either. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new job - that's definitely a good start to the new year! And I love when my hubs goes to the grocery for me - I hattte doing it! Especially now that I have a little one who is super colicky! Dislike to the insomnia... Totally crappy, but feeling the same way now that it's 3am and I'm still awake :)

    ReplyDelete