So What Wednesday!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

  • if I got smashed this past weekend and acted like I was 21. I had so much fun doing it.
  • if meal planning fell to the wayside when my diet started at my husband probably misses his super yummy dinners. 
  • is I gained like 2 pounds this weekend binge drinking and eating whatever I wanted, it was SO worth it and I don't feel (too) guilty.
  • family pictures are this sunday and Foster isnt getting his haircut until saturday morning, procrastinate much?
  • I am a tv addict and bravo consumes hours of my weekly life (seriously, hours and hours).
  • So what if I slept in fake eyelashes and make up on saturday night because I was to drunk to deal with removing any of it, at least I took my loofah costume off!
  • so what if I each chinese food tonight because I just cant resist????? AH!

Post a Comment