Sunday Social

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday Social
1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.

  • Waitress 
  • ICU Nurse 
  • RN Case Manager 
  • Nurse Practitioner


2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.

  • Christmas Vacation
  • Any of the Harry Potter Movies
  • Pretty Woman
  • Sex and The City (1 or 2- love them both!)
3. Name 4 places you have lived.

  • Dayton,  Ohio
  • Dallas, Texas
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • State College, Pennsylvania
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.

  • Bagel & Cream Cheese
  • Cheese Fondue
  • Pasta
  • Garlic Bread
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.

  • iPhone
  • Lip Chap (chapstick)
  • Wedding Ring/E-Ring
  • Purse
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.

  • Aruba
  • Dominican Republic
  • Bermuda
  • Grenada


  1. I am having such a "duh!!" moment - how could I not include the Harry Potter movies?!?! Me, the hugest HP fan?! Oh the shame. I love Pretty Woman too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dying to go to the Harry Potter theme party in Florida! (Yes, I sound like a 5 year old!). haha.

      Delete
  2. I love Sex & the City, too, but I have to admit I've never read Harry Potter and I only saw one of the movies! Just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete