The Best Subscription Box EVER! I am so excited!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

I just joined a monthly subscription BEAUTY box! It is {WAY} better than Birch Box and everyone I know that gets this one RAVES about it. You take a quiz about your taste and preferences when you join and then you get products based on that. They say that everything is spot on from this company every month.

You get your products in an adorable make-up bag each month! Here is an example of November's Glam Bag! They send colors that compliment your hair color and eye color even. So awesome!
Here is the best part..... it is only $10 a month!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to review my box every month here on my blog. Want to join me and get an Ipsy box each month? Click here on my link to get your own subscription!

Post a Comment