Grab a Friend Blog Hop

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Grab a Friend

What's the best present you have ever received?

Hmmmm.... this is a tough one. I am going to try to stick to something that was an actual "gift". Normally I would be tempted to say that my pregnancy was but I know that isnt technically a gift that someone gave me and I definitely earned it after all that I went through. So..... gift......

I think that the best gift I was ever given was my first car on my 16th birthday! I was SO excited and I remember just sitting and it and soaking in the feeling of freedom! It was exhilarating and exciting and scary and a million feelings in one.

The other best present is really the gifts that I see people get for my son, I love watching him rip open gifts and his little heart explode with joy. There is nothing in the world that makes me happier than seeing him happy! (sap sappity sap sap).

Link up!!!
  1. Just stumbled across your blog...it's so cute! I'd have to say my best gift was also my first car! Though I think saying pregnancy is totally legit and would have to be my ultimate best gift. :)

    ReplyDelete