Must Have Monday- #1

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Welcome to the FIRST EVER "Must Have Monday Link Up Party" with The Crafty Practitioner! The directions and instructions for this link up are lower in this post below my personal must haves for the week!
The Crafty Practitioner
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are my MUST HAVES this monday! Link up with me!
Could this really be any more comfy looking? I love things that are comfortable but stylish and this definitely foots the bill. Christmas List, CHECK!

Monogrammed floor mats for my car? Yes, please. After all, if it isn't monogrammed is it even really yours?

This gel polish set is at the top of my christmas list. I am OBSESSED with my gel nail kit and I am the kinda girl who loves super bright/bold nails. I need these neon colors in my life, ASAP.

I am literally OBSESSED with this dress. I fell in love the moment that I saw it. Modcloth is sold out of almost every size so I am PRAYING that they get a shipment in soon because this dress needs to be in my closet and on my body. WORD.

Comfy and adorable. I'm lovin' it!





  1. I just linked up and am now following on GFC and Lovin, would love to see you over on my site

    ReplyDelete