Sunday Social- June 8th

Sunday, June 8, 2014


This weeks questions-

1. When do you take time for you? This is a tough one. I find that if I have free time I usually find something special that we can do as a family or that I can do with my son. In 2014 I have started to d something that I considered to be "mental free time" and that is reading. I am LOVING it. I have read 8 books already this year and if you know me and how busy I am that is quite impressive.

2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness? I have a serious and real problem saying "no". I will bend over backwards until I break for friends (especially ones who will not do it for me, it seems). I cannot not help someone in need. I have trouble saying no to simple things so when it comes to tough things I am even worse at it. This year I am working on saying "no" and watching out for me.

3. What is your biggest attribute? My loyalty. Like I said in the last question, I am loyal to a fault. I will do anything for those that I love and I am 100% a fixer.

4. What is your favorite place to shop online? This is tough... Jane.com GroopDeal.com ModCloth.com are some of my favorites right now.

5. What is your favorite place to kill time? TARGET!!!!!!

Because when don't I love a good Ryan meme?! So hot.


  1. target is my absolute weakness! everything there is just so....so lovely, and so clearly meant for me that i fall in love instantly lol. my town is actually in talks about building a target that is literally right down the street from my house so that should be interesting for my budget

    ReplyDelete