Currently.... a link up!

Monday, June 9, 2014

A Mama Collective

Thinking about: What I need to do to get ready to plant flowers with Foster tonight when he gets home from school. Also getting ready to go to EHR training tomorrow at Mount Carmel for my new job (post to come on that).
Reading: I just finished "The List" by Siobhan Vivian on Sunday and now I am going to either go back to Dark Places and try to finish it or start The Memory Keepers Daughter.
Listening to: I am listening to the TV which is playing True Tori on my ROKU. Music-wise I have been listening to a lot of Lionel Richie lately and also DMB, as usual.
Watching: Justin and I started watching Scandal about a week ago and we are 100% addicted. IT IS SO GOOD. We are already on season 3, started it last night. I can't believe that I haven't been watching this all along.
Thankful for: My new job that is starting. Also for the greatest gift in the word, my son!
  1. i really want to start watching scandal! I'm glad to hear that you like it, i've heard a lot of great things about it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okkkay maybe I need to start Scandal! Everyone seems to really love it! Good luck with your new job, and thank you for linking up with us! ~Jenna // A Mama Collective

    ReplyDelete