The best eyelash curler that I have EVER owned.

Monday, September 9, 2013

I bet there aren't many people that can say they have owned and used the very same eyelash curler for 14 years and are still using it! This isn't because I am cheap, as a matter of fact I am addicted to shopping and trying new things, the truth is that it is just the best eyelash curler in the whole world!

Here it is:



Here is a code for $10 of of an $50 purchase! It is only good through 9/11 so get over there and purchase!
Oh, and while you are over there enjoy some free deluxe samples!
shu uemura US
  1. I have heard so many good things about this eyelash curler! Thanks for the code and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I need a new eyelash curler!!!! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I have always just picked up whatever was at the drug store but I haven't ever really been happy with the ones I've gotten! I definitely have to try this curler. Lashes are like the number one thing for me in make up!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete