Sunday Social

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunday Social
It is 12:09 but I am pretending that isn't the case because I need for it to still be sunday so I can participate in the Sunday Social =)
Here are the questions and my answers this week:
This Weeks Questions:
1. What is the name if your blog? The Crafty Practitioner.
2. What do you love most about blogging? Being able to just put my feelings into words. I also love that is documents my life I can go back later and know what I was doing/feeling/going through at a certain point in time! I used to write an infertility blog and going back to it really helps me remember small details that I forget now.
3. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging when I was going through infertility, I had tons of feelings and nowhere to spill them. I needed an outlet, somewhere to vent and pour my heart out. It was a wonderful place to do that.
4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world? Be real, be you!
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had? Be careful because it is easier for people to find you than you think. I had thought my IF blog was private but people found it without me realizing!

Post a Comment