Never Ever Ever.... TV Edition

Wednesday, September 25, 2013



Anyone who knows me knows that I love TV. A lot of shows out there interest me but of all types of shows there is one genre that I just love way too much..... REALITY TELEVISION! I know, I know.. You are thinking "BUT HOW!?". Well that is simple,  BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST SHIT EVER!

Never Ever Ever... TV Edition

will I understand how someone doesnt love reality TV.

will I want to listen to anyone talk about how it isn't reality, get over it! It seems real to me! At least there arent fake crime scenes and fake love relationships and fake names for people!

will I get sick of Andy Cohen.... Andy, if you are reading this I LOVE YOU.

will I not be excited for months before a new season of The Real Housewives of _______ (any of them except Atlanta).

will I not own a DVR (or 2).

will I not hate how Dexter ended.... COME ON SHOWTIME! UGH!

will I miss a season of Big Brother. I look forward to it all year and when summer hits I cant wait! It is the ONE thing I like about summer.

will I say no if asked to be on a reality show. So Bravo wanna give me a show? ;)

Wanna join in and tell me your "Never Ever Ever"s of the TV world?

Post a Comment