Work In Progress...

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I am a work in progress.

I in no way, shape, or form think that I am done figuring out who I am. To that same point, there are many things about myself that I have figured out but I am not happy to settle on and want to change. Examples:

- I am messy.
- I can be unorganized in a few areas of my life because I am SO organized in others.
- I am inpatient.
- I spend money like more is always going to come.
- I don't know what this "saving" is that people talk about... money literally burns holes in my pockets.
- I have trouble forgiving people who really hurt me.
- I am chronically late, like so chronic.

There are also things about myself that I don't want to change and that I hope never go away. Examples:

- I am passionate.
- I am VERY driven. No accomplishment the end goal for me, there is always another goal.
- I love, hard.
- I give my friends 200%, there is NOTHING that I wouldn't do for my close friends.
- I don't lie. I think it's horrible karma and that nothing good can come of it.

Are you a work in progress or do you have it all figured out?

Post a Comment