This girl is THANKFUL!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I know this post is a little late but I took the holiday long-weekend off to be with family and go out of town and I didn't even take my computer with me. For those of you that know me IRL (in real life) this probably knocked you off your chair. I am normally attached to my macbook pro but this year I wanted to really just soak in the family time!

I would like to share some of the things that I am most thankful for this year:

  1. Foster: I am so incredibly thankful to be his mommy. He is blossoming into such a loving and polite little boy right before my eyes. The days when I thought I would never be a mommy were plenty so these moments are not ones that I take for granted. Every holiday, event, moment, and activity is made so much more special by getting to experience it through his eyes and with all of his excitement. He makes his momma proud.
  2. Health: Minor health problems are nothing in comparison to the things that many deal with. I am so thankful for the health of myself and my family this year.
  3. Work: Not only am I thankful to have a job because any do not but I have a job that I love at a place that I love.
  4. Tonks: (my kitty) She is a ball of cuddles and makes my heart warm and fuzzy.
  5. My pups (Boston & Bella): They may drive me crazy a LOT but I am thankful for their shenanigans and love.
  6. Christmas scented candles: Yep, you read that right, these rank right up there. LOVE ME SOME CANDLES! They get me in the mood for the holidays.
  7. Holiday Hand-soap: It is now at all sinks in my house and I wash my hands throughout the house to enjoy it. Yep, i'm odd.
  8. WINE: Obviously. Enough said.

Linking up with The Collective! Head over and check it out...

bre pea.



  1. Love your thankful list. I would have to agree with you wholeheartedly about the scented candles. And Bath & Body Works has THEE MOST AMAZING scented candles, I swear! Thanks so much for linking up with The Collective :)

    ReplyDelete