Six on Saturday

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Yea, yea, I know that isn't a real link up {or at least not that I know of} but I needed a catchy title.

1. You may be feeling like you have no idea what blog you are on and that is because I changed the look of my blog and the name too! "The Crafty Practitioner" just didn't feel right anymore. I closed my etsy shop due to being super busy with my real job and I haven't been feeling crafty at all. This name feels much more ME because wine is my bff.

So, how do you like the new look?

2. I got the new iPhone 6+! I was really nervous that it would be too big but I knew that I had 2 weeks to return it if it wasn't working out between us so I went for it. So this beauty is my new companion:
We are getting along fabulously and so far I am thinking it is a keeper.

3. We are supposed to get our first snow that sticks to the ground here in Columbus, Ohio tomorrow and I cannot wait! Most people are dreading it and complaining profusely but I love snow and I am excited like a 5 year old on christmas eve. Bring it on mother nature!!!

4. Boston, our Vizsla puppy, is a little bit coo-coo. He literally cannot stand the car. He shakes like an earthquake thinking about the car, hides from me in the morning so that I cannot find him to get him to the car and once I do find him, I have to drag him like a 2 year old. It is insane, and I am not even exaggerating. He also drools {if you can even call it that} profusely for the first 20 minutes in the car. Evidence as follows:
So. Dramatic.
5. Justin's engine in his car {a 2010 subaru, WTF!} blew up on a trip for work and he was stuck in Maryland. We now have to pay for a whole new engine before the holidays. Are you kidding me?!

6. So happy to be back to blogging, I missed it. Sometimes a facelift is all I need!


Post a Comment