So much to say and so little time! MINI-UPDATE!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Things have been SO busy lately that I haven't had time to post all of the things that I need to share with you guys. I promise to try and do better at this. I will add it to my goals this month, you know... the ones that I have been too busy to write, haha.

Here are some bullet point updates:

  • I am down 13.4 pounds, GO ME!
  • Diets suck, but I like seeing results. I miss sweet/sour things and fruit.
  • I am done with the laundry room remodel (for now). I need to post the makeover and the building of my stand that I made for in there!
  • I did my first chalk paint project and made my own chalk paint, this is also something that I need to post.
  • I made my halloween costume for my huge halloween bash that I have ever year, CAN'T WAIT! This I will not be posting about or sharing until after the party =)
  • I am working on a family budget, which is huge for us because we never really live by a budget.
  • JD has been out of town for the last 2 weeks on business trips which means I have been single momming it..... send hard liquor.

Now you know why I am so busy!

So I will work on these updates ASAP. 

<3

Post a Comment