Sunday Social and Forever 21 Discount Codes!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What do you value most in life? Being a mother to my son. He is the most amazing and precious thing that I have ever had. I cannot tell you how many days and nights I spent truly scared to death that I would never be someones "mommy", that I would never look into the eyes of a child that was mine, that I would never be someone's everything, that I would never get to hear someone say "mom" and be talking to ME. Those were the scariest thoughts I have ever had, the darkest days of my life, the moments I dont with on anyone. For those reasons I am 100% sure, without a doubt, that I value being a mother above anything else in this life.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why? Advanced reproductive medicine.... specifically In Vitro Fertilization with Intercytoplasmic Sperm Injection and the ability to cryopreserve embryos and thaw and transfer them. This amazing science brought me Foster!
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? Learning what is important... family, friends, and love. You need to surround yourself with people you love who are positive and supportive.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? I would like to be remembered as someone that was accomplished and never gave up, someone that fought until I had nothing left and then fought more. I want to be remembered for my struggle and then for helping others with their struggle through my practice as a Nurse Practitioner.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? Probably doing things that I never thought that I could do. If someone would have told me 10 years ago all of the things that I would have been through in my married life trying to expand my family I would have never believed it, and if I did believe it I would have never believed that I was strong enough to live through it all. But here I am, I'm still alive and I'm still sane (sometimes, haha).



Now for some Forever 21 codes!!!! I love Forever 21 and I'm sure plenty of you do too so use these codes to buy up some new stuff!






http://www.pntrac.com/t/SENHSEhKS0dDR0ZNSk5OQ0dGSElOTg

Post a Comment