Blog Revival 1.0

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Wow, has it really been this long since I have been here on the blog?! Things have been busy and I have been uninspired I guess. What would be more correct to say is that I have been inspired to things away rom my computer, I have gone weeks at a time without even opening my laptop. It has actually been liberating but honestly I did miss my blog and the blogs that I read (which I did read on my phone, just couldn't really comment).

Work-
Work is fantastic. I cannot say enough about how much I love my practice that I am working at. I now have been approved or physician rights at the large health system here so that is huge too. Things have been very busy but very good!

Toddlerland-
This place is no joke and it is seriously fun! Foster is amazing me on a daily basis. I am going to post an entire post about him and his current development because so much has been happening. He did have his tonsils and adenoids removed in september so that was tough but great for him. Obstructive Sleep Apnea, BE GONE! Foster is also in PRESCHOOL (crazy, I know).

Family- We got a puppy! His name is Boston and he is a Vizsla. He is beyond adorable and let me just tell you this..... DAMN PUPPIES ARE SO MUCH WORK. I mean I might never get one again, haha. I love him and he is gonna be great but wow. He will also be getting his own post because, well, he deserves it.

Vacation- We took an awesome vacation to West Palm Beach florida to see my best friend and then to Key West with a couple that we went to undergrad with that we absolutely love.
  1. I wish that my tonsils and adenoids had been removed!!!

    I love vizslas! I can't wait to read more about him and see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i need to see pictures of your Vizsla!!!!! We have one (and a Weim) and they are seriously the best dogs ever!! Thankfully we lucked out and our Vizzy doesn't have that insane energy they're supposed to have. But our Weim makes up for her lack lol

    ReplyDelete