30 Make-up Questions (Part One)

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

1. Do you remember the first make-up item?
Ummmm.... I don't remember my name many days so no. But probably lip gloss. It was probably sparkly and pink.

2. Describe your perfect mascara, have you found one that fits your specification?
Semi-water resistant (not waterproof), makes my lashes long and chunky and BIG. I like the look of LOTS OF LASHES! I am liking the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara that I am using right now!

3. What coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I like full coverage without looking heavy. I like to cover my rosy cheeks, I feel like my skin isn't an even tone so I want to correct that.

4. Favorite high end brand?
Hmmmmm......... Probably Urban Decay because I am Addicted to my Naked Palettes.

5. What cosmetics have you always wanted to try but haven't?
Eyelash extensions- I know those probably really aren't cosmetics but I have tried most of the "make up" type things that I am interested in.

6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Cover Girl! Love their mascaras, haha.

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
I did for my wedding and a friend's wedding that I was in!

8. Is there any kind of make-up you can't leave the house without?
My foundation powder, might need a touch up!!!

9. What is your most cherished product?
Currently I would say that I love my foundation made my Make Up For Ever, it is the Matte Velvet +. HOWEVER, if you were to ask me what I could not live without it would be mascara because I have blonde eyelashes (true platinum blonde here).

10. How often do you shop for make-up? Do you like to pick up make-up all at once or here and there?
Too often, lol. Here and there and EVERYWHERE! (I sound like Dr. Seuss now)

11. Do you have a beauty budget or do you spend freely?
I don't have a specific budget but I don't like to spend crazy amounts either. It took me a while to take the dive and buy the Naked Palettes.

12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
No, but I should. Story of my life.

13. What type of products do you buy the most of?
Eyeshadows and mascara.

14. Is there a brand you absolutely can not stand?
Clinique, never lives up to the hype for me.

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics?
Um..... no? I never even look at the ingredients. Ooops.

Post a Comment