Must Have Monday Link Up: Valentine's Day Edition!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Crafty Practitioner
Valentine's Day Edition!
 How fun would this be to do for my little guy? I am thinking he is still too young to enjoy it thoroughly so maybe next year I will have to go all out and do this!
 Love the mixture of the hearts mixed in with the normal decorative balls.
 Precious little monster poofs! I am thinking about attempting some of these =)
Can we say "YUM!" and also adorable. Considering these for Foster's class party this week at daycare!
 Someday I want to decorate even our guest rooms for the holidays, I just think it is so homey and fun.
 These are the cutest little things ever. I want someone to give me one (or ten)!!!
 Loving this wreath. Who wants to make it for me? ;)
Doesn't this look romantic and fun?! How come my husband doesn't do things like this?! WTF!




  1. That last one is too cute! So many cute crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun ideas! I would never be able to think these up on my own. I can't wait to see how yours turn out, if you do make one or two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I want to have a guest room and decorate it for the holidays!! I just need to get a better paying job, sell my house, find a new house, buy said new house and win the lottery to furnish it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE ideas! Gosh I just love Pinterest for the awesome ideas out there - just wish I had more time to make some of the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those glass vases! I posted something similar about Christmas decorations, and now that I see this I realize that I should totally get some, because you can switch the insides out seasonally and for different holidays!

    ReplyDelete