#Blogmas14: What Christmas Means To Me

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas to me is.....

FAMILY- The very first thing that I think of when I think about Christmas or the holidays in general is family. My husband has a huge italian family and it is one of my very favorite things about the holidays. My family has always just been my parents and I so we are used to a small low key holiday so we celebrate twice and they are polar opposites!
Foster with "Kiwi"- 2012
Foster with Nana- 2012


Foster with Auntie Meg- 2012
Foster with Papa-2013

Foster with Great Gram- 2012

Foster with his cousins (and dad) - 2012

Our family of 3 - 2013



Foster with Grandma and Papa Chesnut- 2013

Daddy, Mommy, Foster, & Bella- 2013

Gram and all her grandkids and great-grandkids - 2013

FOOD- Justin's family being italian does TONS of food for the holidays. About 40 types of cookies among other desserts. Gram makes handmade ravioli (both meat and cheese ones), homemade sauce & meatballs and more.... it is divine! I look forward to Grams christmas dinner all year. She also cooks a roast beef and a bunch of sides including yorkshire pudding (Justin's favorite).
Decorating cookies with my mom and baby.

Sprinkles are serious.


LOVE- There is so much love at the holidays and it makes my heart so happy!

TIME TO GIVE- I love giving gifts to my family and friends but even more importantly this is a season to remember those who don't have what we do. I try and volunteer at the food bank or other places during the holiday season. I also do angel tree children that I shop for. I just think this season is a great time the spread the love and help others.

MEMORIES- So many memories are made around the holidays. I wish that they came around more often ;)





#Blogmas14

  1. Your husbands family sounds like they do Christmas just like mine and my boyfriend's! We come from big Italian families to and there's nothing like holidays with everyone together... especially with all that food! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your pictures are so sweet. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete